AquaTrek Ramp, standard ramp, for aquatic access, for pools under 48"
- Available in two configurations - standard and long. (This is for the standard ramp)
- Standard ramp designed for pools 48" and under from pool floor to deck surface
- Long Ramp designed for pools over 48" from pool floor to deck surface
- Elevation kits for decreasing the slope of ramp are available upon request
- Handrails provide excellent stability
- Noncorrosive metal skeleton encased in rigid PVC skin
Designed as a practical solution for aquatic access, the AquaTrek Ramp lets people of all ages and abilities enter and exit the swimming pool with ease. The AquaTrek Ramp is available in two sizes, a standard or a long. The long ramp system is used for pool facilities that have depths of 48-inches or greater from pool floor to deck surface. The longer length allows the slope of the ramp to be decreased to accommodate the extra depth.
Adjustable to Varying Pool Depths
Special, Non-Skid Treads on Each Step
Modifiable to Accommodate Any Gutter System
Simple Installation and Removal
Lightweight and Portable
Built on Wheels for Easy Transport
Non-corrosive metal skeleton enclosed in a rigid PVC skin.
All fasteners are made of 304 stainless steel.
Deck anchors made of cast bronze.
Wheels are mounted to an impact and shock resistant nylon hub with gray non-marking tread.
Treads, platform and approach frame are made from injection molded PVC
with added UV stabilizer.
Safety strips on the treads and platforms are a non-slip material.
30" wide treads.
Handrails provide excellent stability.
Portable and easily removable.
Treads: 13x 30
Top Platform: 25x 30
Top Approach Ramp: 11-1/2x 30
Bottom Platform: 25x 30
Bottom Approach Ramp: 11-1/2x 30
1 Cast Bronze Deck Anchor
Multi-Location Mounting Hardware Included