Merlin Dura-Mesh Pool Safety Cover - In Ground Winter Pool Cover with 4Ft Offset Left Side Step, 16x34ft. Pool Size
You Save: $280.25 (25 %)
Item Number: MRNDM1632RO4LS
|Merlin Dura-Mesh Winter Pool Safety Cover Pool Size: 16x32Ft.
Cover Size 18x34 Ft.
Step Size 4x8Ft.
Click Here for Merlin Dura-Mesh Safety Cover Manual
To Put the strength of the Dura-Mesh into perspective, this car accidentally ended up on top of a 40x80 Dura-Mesh Pool Safety Cover. The Driver Walked away without injury.
The easy installation tool makes install a snap. Tension springs are fitted with plastic covers to protect decking from abasion. Brass anchors sit flush when not in use.
Founded in 1988, Merlin Industries Inc. has become a leader and innovator of the pool safety cover market. Setting the standard by which all mesh pool covers are measured, Dura-Mesh offers the industry's highest abrasion resistance, tear strength, burst strength and sunlight shading of any standard mesh cover.
- (1) Allen/ Hex key
- (2) Cover Storage Bag
- (3-4) E-Z Brass threaded anchors and screw inserts
- (8) Notched steel installation rod
- (10) Plastic Spring Covers
- (11) Stainless steel springs
Special Hardware Available:
- (5) Coping Clip
- (6) Y Strap
- (7) Commercial Spring
- (9) Aluminum Lawn Stakes
- (12) Short Stainless Spring
- (13) Aluminum Tube with Anchor
- (14) Tamping Tool
- (15) Wood Deck Anchor with Screws
- The water level of the pool must not be more than 18" below the surface during winter snow season to provide support under the cover for heavy snow load. Check water level monthly.
- Concrete Decks should be a minimum of 3" deep to ensure proper hold of anchors.
- Cover must be used on the pool for which it was designed and made.
- For further instructions and information please see the manual above or give us a call.
The 15-year DuraMesh winter pool cover is made with 33% stronger mesh materials than any other standard mesh cover available on the market today. By tightening the weave of the filaments and increasing filament size, DuraMesh allows much less sand, silt and debris to pass through the cover, while still allowing for rain and melting snow to pass through. DuraMesh also restricts 90% of sunlight passing through the cover, reducing the chance of algae growth in your pool. DuraMesh means a cleaner pool in the spring and a safer, more secure, pool the entire year.
Merlin Dura-Mesh Pool Safety Covers consist of a specially formulated polypropylene and nylon 2-Ply webbing which is interconnected with a chemically heat treated 5.6oz. polypropylene mesh. The webbing is then anchored to the deck by solid brass tread-type anchors.
- Dura-Mesh Winter Pool Covers:
- Are shipped Green unless another color is specified in the order. Other colors available are: Black, Blue and Tan.
- Are approximately 33% stronger than typical standard mesh covers.
- When the pool cover is removed the deck anchors recess flush with the deck surface making a safe environment.
- To remove the cover, a special tool, that is provided, is needed to disengage the deck anchors which creates a secure pool area.
- 15 year Limited Prorated Warranty.